Devnaa – Email Signup Promotion
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The Promoter is Devnaa LLP. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 16 years and over. Devnaa employees are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, entrants must sign up to receive emails from Devnaa via the newsletter form on www.facebook.com/indiansweets or www.devnaa.com between 10:00 on Thursday 17th November 2011 and 23.59 on Sunday 25th December 2011.
4. The promotion will open at 10:00 on Thursday 17th November 2011 and will close at 23:59 on Sunday 25th December 2011 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. There is a total of seven prizes available to be won during the Promotion Period; the prize consists of 1 box of our 300g Signature Chai Masala Drinking Chocolate Flakes.
6. The winner will be selected at random each week.
7. The winner of the prize will be contacted via the email address provided when signing up to receive emails from Devnaa and will have 21 days to respond after the closing date. If any winner does not respond to the Promoter within that time they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter has the right to select another winner.
8. Delivery of the prize must be to an address with the United Kingdom.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
13. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
14. In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
15. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Devnaa LLP, Office 6a, Popin Business Centre, South Way, Wembley, London HA9 0HF.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the promotion winners. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
17. This Promotion shall be governed by English law.